Suitable for: Intermediate to Advanced Roller Derby, Jam or Speed
The Roll-Line BLASTER is for the Semi-Professional Roller Derby Skater that wants to take their game to a new level with the same level of articulated performance as all of the upper level Roll-Line plates, but at an affordable price! The Roll-Line BLASTER Semi-Professional Roller Derby Skate Frame IS the same exact plate as the Roll-Line Variant M and provides the exact same great performance due to its innovative design and lightweight structure, only with the addition of an UPGRADE to Urethane Cushions and the Super Professional Amber Toe Stops AND choice between standard Roll-Line 7mm axles OR more Derby Standard 8mm axles.
• A CNC machined frame forged from a solid bar of Aircraft Aluminum Alloy
• 7mm axels in the strongest steel available, with Optional 8mm axles available
• Adjustable pivot pins
• The Roll-Line Mechanism Action adjustment system which provides accurate Action adjustments using the 04 series, 13mm base King Pins with Adjustment Nuts and Locking Screws
• Comes with the Roll-Line standard set of wrenches
Toe Stop Options:
• Six toe stop options available – Super Professional Amber Toe Stops metric thread toe stops are included Standard OR upgrade to other Professional Roll-Line stoppers, Mini Dance Plugs, OR Derby stoppers, available in the Pull-Down menu
• Choose Standard (Factory Installed Urethane), OR upgrade to your Choice of urethane suspensions, in a specific hardness.
Choosing a Size:
• Plates are sized according to wheelbase measurement (from centre of front axle to centre of rear axle) from 90mm to 190mm. If you aren't sure, please ask for advice on selecting the right size for your needs!
Manufacturer's Recommended Plate Sizes:
|Plate Size||EURO Size||US Mens Size||US Ladies Size||EDEA Boot Size||Overall Frame Length
(Centre Axle to Axle Centimeters)
(Centre Axle to Axle Inches)